Wireframing and prototyping are the backbone of any preliminary design process and a vital point for a successful website or application. Designers now have a handful of arsenals and weaponry at their disposal when it comes to wire framing. Today we are excited to introduce a powerful and easy-to-use prototyping tool – ProtoShare.
Big or small, every project has to start with ideas. ProtoShare lets you express ideas visually, so the entire team can understand what you’re trying to say. ProtoShare helps your team make good ideas great, and ensures that bad ideas will fail early. You can create while ProtoShare automatically manages feedback, documents, decisions, and keeps everyone on the same page before money and time are sunk into various development dead ends.
With a number of in-depth video tutorials, including the all important Getting Started tutorial, the ease and simplicity of using this software is made even clearer.
Within a company where more than one person needs to be involved in the design, or even freelancers who need to share their progress with their client effectively and quickly, the email collaboration features included with ProtoShare are invaluable.
- Create website wifreframes and application prototypes easily â€“ With its easy to use drag and drop wireframe editor, you can upload images of Flash files directly to the editor canvas and more.
- Collaborating Effectively and Efficiently â€“ Discuss and Share ideas throughout the entire process by pinpointing feedback, assigning roles to members, synchronizing remote teams and more.
- Powerful Mobile Prototypes On the Go â€“ Using pre-configured mobile screen guides for iPhone, iPad and Android devices, you can link browsers to your device to test a prototype directly on the device then provide feedback in your desktop browser with the View-on-Device Feature.
- Engage and Communicate with Members and Stakeholders â€“ You can instantly publish web prototypes to the cloud for user testing, allows team members to uncover “hidden” requirements early, make adjustments, and create a visual spec for stakeholders to review and approve.
ProtoShare has three different plans starting from $49. It also offers you a free, 30-day trial of the ProtoShare plan you select. Prices are per month or per year (you will save up to two months’ fee if you sign up per year), as applicable, and are billed at the beginning of the term.
You can check out some success stories about how ProtoShare has improved team communication, helped streamline development processes, and reduced rework and time-to-market for many companies.
ProtoShare is lightweight, and even when working on multiple projects, it remains smooth and efficient. Whether you are building a web page or application prototype, you can count on the ProtoShare real-time activity stream for a smooth and effective collaboration. With its cheap prices and simple to use functionalities, this app is definitely a handy tool for designers.
Have you tried ProtoShare before? What do you think of it? How does it compare to other alternatives?
- MightyDeals Giveaway: 5 Winners of Any Current Deal!
- Top 10 Ways to Embed Video into a Web Page
- 6 Outstanding Wireframe Resources to Inspire Your Next Design
- Beyond Twitter: 5 Tools To Help You Post Cross Platform